Sunday, October 21, 2012

Is Better Than Samsung Highlight T749 Cell Phone (Unlocked)

Samsung Highlight T749 Cell Phone (Unlocked)

Code : B00481XZDQ
Category :
Rating :
SPECIAL OFFERS
* Special discount only for limited time

Product Details

• Amazon Sales Rank: #18657 in Cell Phone Accessories
  • Brand: Samsung
  • Model: T749

Features

• IT has stereo Bluetooth, 3G data, video capture, 3-megapixel camera and touch phone

Product Description

This finger-touch phone has a respectable feature set, including 3-megapixel camera with video capture, GPS, 3G data, widget home screen, memory card slot, and stereo Bluetooth.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
3I'm satisfied
By D. Falise
I feel the phone works well. The touch screen is responsive so I don't know what the other reviewer was doing. I even kept the protective sheet on the screen and it still responds. My complaint, as with most phones, you can't see the screen in sunlight. I turned off the automatic key lock because it was annoying. I can hear fine and people can hear me. Texting is great with this phone.

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
4Works for me
By AJPacific
We bought two of these phones awhile back from T-mobile when they were near top of the line, so paid way more. (Still saved overall, even with having to pay Verizon penalty--that's how outrageous Verizon's plans are!) Bought another Samsung Highlight through Amazon recently when we added a line. Everything perfect. Then my wife's phone got stolen and I ordered her a new one. This last one came with a battery that would only hold a third of a charge. I probably could have got a replacement from the seller, but it was faster to get a new battery from ebay for 4 bucks. I never complained to the seller, and I believe they would have replaced it if I'd asked.Obviously we like the phones. We use them for talk and text, not internet. The camera takes decent stills and video with sound. There's no flash, but it does ok in dim light. It has an amazing panorama feature that lets you take a series of pictures as you pan either left/right or up/down, then stitches the pictures together into a perfect single picture...every time!The reason we bought this phone in the first place is because it's not a "smart phone" and doesn't require a plan with the expensive fast internet feature. So internet access is cheap...but it's too slow for me so we just turned it off. If you need fast internet you need a different phone but your plan will be way more expensive, I think. Thank EFF.ORG (Electronic Frontier Foundation) for being at the forefront of fighting the ATT acquisition of T-Mobile! If that had gone through, I'm sure my rates would have rapidly increased.

5 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
4Great phone!
By ebcopeland
I've had this phone for about 18 months now and really love it. This was my first touch screen phone, so that took some adjusting to, but overall, the phone has been great. It's not a super-expensive phone, but it has lots of good features. I've never used it with a data plan and my experience has still been great. My provider allows free access to only a few sites, so I can only imagine how much better the phone would be if you paid for full web access.My only complaint is about photo viewing; if you're scrolling through the gallery, it goes crazy trying to display the picture, flipping between landscape and portrait.

See all 12 customer reviews...

Samsung Highlight T749 Cell Phone (Unlocked). Reviewed by Caroline H. Rating: 4.6

This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More